2019 Pendleton All Comers’ Track & Field Meet Series
* Hosted by the Rising Phoenix Track Club, the Roundup City Racers, and Pendleton High School Track & Field/Cross Country
* At Pendleton High School, Pendleton, OR
All Comer Meet Information
* Who can participate? Easy. Anybody ages 5 and up! Similar ages will compete against each other, however, there may be times where there are large age gaps on the track at the same time in order to fill heats and keep the meet moving, but results will reflect age groups separately.
Athletes will participate in the following age groups: 6U, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Athletes ages 8-and-under may not run in events over the 800 meter run
Athletes ages 10-and-under may not run in hurdle events
* What are all comers’ meets? Well, for this series of meets, they are TRACK meets and FIELD meets. Yes, we have them split into separate meets! These meets are pretty relaxed as the purpose is for athletes of all ages to come out and enjoy the day, introduce newcomers to the sport, act as practice competitions for athletes training to compete for bigger meets, give the community something different to do and enjoy, and just have fun! The TRACK meets (running events only) will be held on three Friday evenings (June 14th, June 28th, July 12th) over the summer. The FIELD meets will be held on three Saturday mornings (June 15th, June 29th, July 13th) over the summer.
* When are these meets? The TRACK meets (running events only) will be held on three Friday evenings (June 14th, June 28th, July 12th) over the summer. The FIELD meets will be held on three Saturday mornings (June 15th, June 29th, July 13th) over the summer.
* Why hold these meets? Rising Phoenix Head Coach Ben Bradley is ready to have a quality series of all comers’ meets on the eastern side of Oregon and is taking charge in putting these on. The Rising Pheonix Track Club, Roundup City Racers, and Pendleton High School Track & Field/Cross Country want to put their sport on the Eastern Oregon map and want Pendleton to be a hub for track and field!
* How do I register for events? Show up to Pendleton High School’s track an hour before meet start time, fill out a registration form, grab your entry stickers to take to your events, and you are in! Sticker Entry/Result Example Page
Cost of Pendleton All Comers’ Meets
* RPTC Members – FREE
* Non-RPTC Members – $10
* Registration in the Pendleton All Comers’ Meets allows registrants to participate in up to FOUR events, plus relays
RPTC Membership is not required to participate, but members get to compete for free along with other great benefits! If you’re interested in becoming a Rising Phoenix Track Club member, please visit: risingphoenixtc.com/memberships/online-member-registration/
Membership applications will also be available onsite at the Pendleton All Comers’ Meets.
All track and field meet participants must fill out a waiver form. All participants under the age of 18 must have a waiver form filled out by their parent/guardian.
2019 Pendleton All Comer Meet Dates
TRACK MEETS: (registration opens at 5 PM, first event starts at 6 PM)
#1 – Friday – June 14: Track Meet #1 Registration/Waiver Form – Track Meet #1 Schedule
#2 – Friday – June 28: Track Meet #2 Registration/Waiver Form – Track Meet #2 Schedule
#3 – Friday – July 19: Track Meet #3 Registration/Waiver Form – Track Meet #3 Schedule
FIELD MEETS: (registration opens at 8 AM, first events start at 9 AM)
#1 – Saturday – June 15: Field Meet #1 Registration/Waiver Form – Field Meet #1 Schedule
#2 – Saturday – June 29: Field Meet #2 Registration/Waiver Form – Field Meet #2 Schedule
#3 – Saturday – July 20: Field Meet #3 Registration/Waiver Form – Field Meet #3 Schedule
Meet Director: Ben Bradley – email@example.com
We would not be able to run these meets without the help of great VOLUNTEER clerks and officials! If you are interested in helping at any of these meets, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you would be interested in making these meets a big success.
If you would like to volunteer to help run these meets, you can also sign up at the following links.
Volunteer Sign Up links:
TRACK Meets: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050F45A9AF2AAAFF2-pendleton
FIELD Meets: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050F45A9AF2AAAFF2-pendleton1