Rise of the Phoenix
To fully provide athletes of all ages and athletic ability the chance to reach and fulfill their personal athletic goals and aspirations. We seek to promote healthy and active lifestyle choices to every individual that may cross our path and to provide activities and fundraisers to allow more people the opportunity to live active and healthy lifestyles.
The Rising Phoenix Track Club has many goals, a few of which are:
- To promote and further the progress of the sport of track & field at the community and, hopefully in the future, national levels.
- To build and act upon awareness of childhood obesity rates and implement programs to promote healthy and active lifestyles.
- To promote physical activity and healthy lifestyle choices among athletes and non-athletes of all ages.
- To supply community members a group of mutually run/jump/throw-loving people with which they can get along, compete/practice alongside, and even just talk about their love for an amazing sport.
- To supply an outlet for which members of all ages can have fun running, jumping, and throwing.
- To give back to the community through charitable all-comer track meets, road races, and other fundraising opportunities.
- To support and assist in the provision of local scholastic track and field programs through fundraising, promotion, and off-season training.